ArrowWood Resident Guidelines.
Stolen from SlumLord of LagoLand revised by ArrowWood
ArrowWood is a beach city themed neighborhood. Activities and objects inside or nearby the hood should reflect this theme. This neighborhood is designed for people who want a small taste of the real world in their There online lives. With this in mind, there are a few guidelines you should follow to live in ArrowWood:
1. To stay within the theme most modern houses will work just fine. Things like giant pyramids, futuristic houses and the like would just ruin the overall look and feel of the hood. No houses on stilts please, no cottages with thatched roofs, and no houses that have objects floating above the main structure.
2. Dropping objects outside your house for events is fine, but please do not clutter up the neighborhood with objects that do not match the look and feel of the small town. Animated billboards are not permitted within ArrowWoods boundaries.
3. Should a visitor or a resident irritate you:
- Ask them nicely to stop. Please explain to them that if they persist they may be removed permanently from the area.
- If they persist and ignore your request then you can ignore them or put them on the ban list for your lot.
- If they continue bothering others in the area send an IM or theremail to Ant1977 or ArrowWood to report it.
4. PAZ's visible from within the neighborhood are not permitted. While this is ok with There's guidelines, which allow a 50 meter buffer around the neighborhood, it is not OK with me. Building in a neighborhood is cheaper than building on a paz, plus you get to host your own events! PAZ's also generate much more lag for tenants, so our current policy is to ignore on sight all PAZ owners who move within visible range of the hood, and the ones which are 50 meters or closer to the border will be reported to There.