The virtual world blogging community at Thumdar.com.
1. When people say something is "New and Improved!". Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new!
2. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here dumbbutt?
3. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor!
4. People who ask "Can I ask a question?". Didn't exactly give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
5. When people say "Oh, you just want your cake and eat it too". You're damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
6. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet is?
7. When people say "It's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
8. People who are willing to get off their butts to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the cannel manually!
Emailed to me by: MF (my 13yr old daughter)