Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Developer Update: 2-6-2012

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21538

DeleightThere wrote:
Orielle wrote:
Thumdar wrote:
DeleightThere wrote:
Samsyn, I just checked... my My Submissions section is still empty and haven't received an email yet

Deleight

Same for me. No email, nothing in my developers "My Submissions" and I did rejoin the dev program back on Jan 21, 2012.

Same for me, no emails, My Submissions page is empty BUT I did get Antaios to send me the url to relist, replaced PID for his item with PID for one of mine and VOILA! it worked. Luckily I kept the JinX data and still have the PIDs to all my submissions so I can relist this way until they appear in my submission page.

http://webapps.prod.there.com/items/addquantity?ProductId=

Thanks Orielle... this works for me as well

Not sure what will happen when they finally fix us but at least we can relist to keep resellers from overcharging. Can't believe someone wants 20k for an item I made...
  • Orielle
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 430
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Orielle.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21539

woohoo Thank you Samsyn.. Best birthday present I recieved in a long time :D So far I listed 2 items in frontpage, no issues yet, but will relist more tomorrow morning.
  • DavyRocket
  • Addicted
  • Don't tread on me
  • Thank you received: 170
Fear not to seek truth, for truth has no fear - Me

DavyRocket

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21544

Samsyn wrote:
See, that was no where near 48 hours!

As of this moment, *all* legacy developers who have recreated their avatars and rejoined the Developer Program in new There, have had 'all' their legacy (accepted) submissions migrated.

You should each have received an email documenting the designs which were migrated.

Your "Developer Page" should list them all

You should be able to tryIt/Auction/Sell them (within the normal rules of developer-ish-ness)

Note that any designs that depend on custom data setup, probably need to have that custom data setup again. I say that without really knowing what it means, so I depend on you to let me know if that made any sense, or if it is impossible for you to update the data in question.

----

So, aside from any egregious problems, NOW we settle into the pattern of doing submission migration once a week or so (migrating whomever signed up for the developer program in the mean time)

All that banging, and *finally* the whimper!

No submissions have shown up in my dev page as of yet. Here are my stats on the page, showing that it was set up.

Developer Statistics
Developer Since: Nov 05, 2011
Profile Last Updated: Jan 02, 2012
Lifetime Submission Total: 0
Approved Submissions: 0
Not Approved Submissions: 0
First Submission Date: 0
First Submission Status:

Most Recent Submission Date:

Most Recent Submission Status:
  • plainhavoc
  • Know More then Admins
  • Therians never die, their spirit is immortal
  • Thank you received: 181
www.chaoticworlddesigns.com

Taking imagination to the screen, one pixel at a time

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21546

OK, I think I see the problem. The script is getting confused if the new developer avatar avoid 'claimed' more than one legacy avoid.

so if 'new orielle' claimed 'old orielle, and old somethingElse' the submission migration script ends up skipping you (but the patch still patches the other tables so it sort of half-works)

Have to work out the best way around that... hopefully by tomorrow, but maybe not.
  • Samsyn
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Take Away my Internet
  • Thank you received: 979
The following user(s) said Thank You: plainhavoc, DeleightThere, _Informal

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21547

thanks for the update. I haven't recieve mine either. I know that I joined the dev program. :)
  • coolnet560
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Holy Crap!
  • TEAM!
  • Thank you received: 279

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21548

Virtual_Vikki did reclaim one other avatar the other day, but that avatar was not part of the developer program. I bet that is what it is then. I don't recall claiming a second avatar though.
  • Francis_7
  • Take Away my Internet
  • Thank you received: 250

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21549

I have not received any of my submitted items but my partner AlexiDarling did today. I even signed up long before her and put the code I that I received in email, and I just helped her sign up like a week ago. Did I get skipped some how or does it not matter the order in which we reregistered? Thanks much!
  • Punkster
  • Cannot Stop Posting
  • Thank you received: 48

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21551

Everything went well on mine except for a few items that still don't have item pictures but I'm not worried about those ones anyways. Those few are so old I will never relist them anyways.
  • CarCus
  • Esteemed Newcomer
  • Thank you received: 86

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21553

I too, have not received any e-mails from the developer program,

Developer Statistics
Developer Since: Dec 20, 2011
Profile Last Updated: Dec 20, 2011
Lifetime Submission Total: 0
Approved Submissions: 0
Not Approved Submissions: 0
First Submission Date: 0
First Submission Status:
Most Recent Submission Date:
Most Recent Submission Status:
  • Ant1977
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Conversationalist
  • Violated by a Segment
  • Thank you received: 51

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21559

I had an idea as I was relisting. This is for future relisting. Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I will mention it anyways..

How about a few days before the auction ends we get an email asking if we would like to relist with the same settings?

Also I noticed that the interactive items has to be reset before selling, and the documentation TheChaz made was in the old There forums. Is it possible to retrieve the documentation on the interactive items so we know how to set them up please? Luckily I only sold 2 before realizing this, and ended the auction early.
  • DavyRocket
  • Addicted
  • Don't tread on me

DavyRocket

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21572

I just had another idea..

How about on the My submissions page add "listed" next to each item currently listed? I know if you try and list something already listed it will tell you on the listing page, but adding "listed" next to each item will let us know its listed.
  • DavyRocket
  • Addicted
  • Don't tread on me

DavyRocket

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21573

DavyRocket wrote:
I just had another idea..

How about on the My submissions page add "listed" next to each item currently listed? I know if you try and list something already listed it will tell you on the listing page, but adding "listed" next to each item will let us know its listed.

That would be Seriously helpful!!

Another great idea would be the ability to edit the Description or the title to your Listing..
  • Flygirl_dani
  • Thank you received: 2
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Flygirl_dani. Reason: adding content

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21574

Well I have no email or submissions either.
Here is what I did:
1. I joined the Developers Program 1/1/12. (I also joined There Developers Club but that is a completely separate group from the Program.)
2. Got the email with the code to paste and pasted it.
3. I recently went to the Developer Program then My Profile and couldn't add anything new. I do not have a Logo or Home Page currently.
4. Tonight I went to My Profile again and successfully updated My Profile. The update date shows up at the right.

Perhaps because I did not do the save changes a few days ago, I wasn't on the list for migration.

So that your email doesn't go to junk, can you confirm the email will come from thereinc.com ? I would like to add the domain to my safe list.

After doing all the steps above, I hope I show up on your list.

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21575

Note that any designs that depend on custom data setup, probably need to have that custom data setup again. I say that without really knowing what it means, so I depend on you to let me know if that made any sense, or if it is impossible for you to update the data in question.

I think you mean those new interactive items we created? Because I have a sign that currently does not work ,its supposed have options to change the current picture..

There was a link we were given,(for interactive items) To input the data to make the item work.. I cant recall everything about the page however or even if I would remember what data I would need to put in order to get the item in question to work.. Sure hope you still have the tutorials for that !!
  • Flygirl_dani
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: Developer Update: 2-6-2012 2 years 7 months ago #21576

Yes it was in the old There forums so I hope Samsyn or MW can retrieve that, and possiblily post it here, or add it to the dev page. It is very much needed for sure. I am not willing to pay even 2000 extra tbucks to submit the interactive part of it without knowing it will work right. So please can we get that data soon. Thanks
  • DavyRocket
  • Addicted
  • Don't tread on me

DavyRocket
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Forums Latest

More Topics »

Virtual Life ~ Your Virtual Life Begins at VirtualLifeGrid.com

Site Search

Support Thumdar.com

Amount: